ALL ABOUT ME

ALL ABOUT ME 

You want know about me??

             My name is Alfonsus Aryo Sunu Bakti, you can call me astonishing Aryo. I am 15 years old and now im in X MIPA 3 Three Senior High School. I was born on 7th July 2002 in Bandung. I live in Pratista II Blok E number 29 Antapani Residence. I have one brother. His name is Seto. My mother is a biology teacher ang my father is an engineer.
              My favorite subject is biology because i like science and biology doesn't need logic like mathematics or physics. My worst favorite subject is art because i can't draw or paint.      I don't have any talent in art.
              As for hobbies, i like to play piano and listening to music on my handphone. Music can make you happy and bring back your mood to do activities. I also like to swim on weekend in Siliwangi swimming pool.
              I'm really into book especially manga like Naruto, Detective Conan, etc. I prefer read comic than novel because i dont like read lots of writing up to fifty pages. When you read a comic, you can understand right away after you read that book.
             Rendang and sate is my favorite food. It's delicious, cheap because its only 15k rupiah with rice, and you can get it easily. But it doesn't mean i dont like the other Indonesian food. Blue is my favorite color. Blue symbolizes serenity like sea water like my character.
              My dream is become a good doctor, not only be a doctor but also help people like treat poor people.


 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TURBUD AT BALI

My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Recommendation Letter