TURBUD AT BALI

TURBUD AT BALI


Now i'm gonna tell you the best experience that i got from my school, SMAN 3 Bandung. When i heard Turbud from OSIS for the first time, i thought what is Turbud and would it be good or bad because i thought it would be boring.

So in 17th March 2019, it was the first day of Turbud. Me and my friend, Marcho went into Husein Sastranegara Airport together by car. Luckily, there was no traffic jam around the airport so it only took about 30 minutes from my house. At 10.15, we arrived at the airport and i went to Starbucks to buy coffee because the promo that i got. My class got the third turn to flight to Bali. The flight should take off from Bandung at 01.40 P.M but the plane was delayed, so i waited in waiting room and talked to my friend what are we gonna do there, ate food that was given by Wakatra, took a photo with plane as a background. Finally at 03.00 P.M, we departed from Husein Sastranegara Airport, Bandung. In plane, i only listened to my smartphone and slept. There was one unique moment, so when i woked up from my sleep, suddenly me and my friends beside me got a food from the steward. We were very confused because the rest of the passenger from my school didn't get any food. I ate it and it was very delicious and tasty. After that, the plane landed on Ngurah Rai international Airport, Bali at 05.00 P.M. and we went to bus number 3 with our preceptor teacher, Mr. Dhoni and Mrs. Dewi our class teacher. In the schedule, we supposed to go to Tanah Lot but because we late to come to Bali, instead our bus immediately went to Jimbaran and waited for the other bus to come from Tanah Lot. My reaction to Jimbaran is happy and i walked alongside the beach to enjoy the atmosphere. At 06.00 P.M. we had a dinner with seafood as the menu. Unfortunately in the middle of the dinner, the rain fell heavily. So all of the students went into the indoor of Jimbaran and waited for the rain to stop. After the rain stopped, we just went to the bus and headed to the hotel. In the hotel, i took a bath and talked about what watersport we should take tommorow. I slept in the middle of the night while i was watching the tv.



The next day, i woke up at 4 A.M. while my friend did prayer. I took a bath and went to breakfast restaurant in the Quest Hotel. The food was very delicious and there was many variants. After we had a breakfast, we went to our bus and started the trip to Tanjung Benoa. Our tour guide named Kak Luki explained what are we gonna do in Tanjung Benoa. When we arrived in there, i personally only registered 2 activities that were Pulau Penyu and Flying Fish. Actually i have gone to Pulau Penyu several times so i always remember what is the inside of Pulau Penyu. After that i played Flying Fish. It was so interesting but it didn't last long. And i thought i would do another watersport. So i invited Gian who hadn't took any watersport. It was so good and increased my adrenaline because before we started, we asked the guide to do the extreme moves on us. My money didn't go fruitless at last. One thing from the watersport that i didn't like about it is the salty water that hit my eyes. It's like burning my eyes. After that i took a bath and changed my clothes. My stomache already hungry so i had a lunch before get into the bus. It was Dhuzur pray to moslem, so all of the students went into Masjid Pudjamandala and i went to Catholic Church to pray in there. Next, we went to the tallest statue in the world. It is Garuda Wisnu Kencana and many people call it GWK. In GWK we took a 3'20 generation photos as a memorial. Me with my friends rented a bike and went into the GWK statue instead without any other friends. When i looked inside, the statue was only 20 % builded so yeah it was kinda sad. Last we went to Bali Nusa Dua Theatre to see Devdan Show. I was wondering what kind of show is this that attracted many tourist even from international tourist. Devdan Show told us about Treasure of the Archipelago. The show gives you a lot of culture, weapons, types of houses, and anything else. Beside that, even it is a culture, there are a lot of mixing culture such as modern dance with tradinional sound, ballet, and so on. Devdan show gave me a lot of meaning to keep native culture from Indonesia while we learn lots of good thing from the others. The show ended up about 10.00 P.M. and we quickly went into Quest Hotel after we took a photos with the crew and took a rest.











19th March 2019 is the third day of Turbud and i woke up pretty lately at 06.00 A.M. So i quickly took a bath and went to downstair to have a breakfast. After had a breakfast we went into the bus and started the journey. Our first destination is Kintamani. It took 4 hours to arrive in Tirta Empul Temple. First thing that i did is wore a shawl around my hip as a form of respect to Bali culture. In Tirta Empul, there are thirteen (as a number of unlucky) source of holy water to waste any of evil thing from our body. Many of international tourist washed their head and body with the holy water. Then we went to Kintamani to have a lunch. There are a lot of foods in there such as Bali , Asian, Europe foods so i took all the foods and tasted it. Next we went to Panglipuran Village. The temperature in this village was cold so i wore my jacket. Unfortunately, a heavy rain came down to the village and stopped us from exploring the village. Luqman my friend was with me this time, so i waited under the house shelter until the rain stopped. But the rain still came down for a long time sp i went to the bus by umbrella and got wet all around my body. After that we went into Quest Hotel to prepared ourselves to Gathering Night of 3'20 or Makrab 3'20. I wore Bohemian Style as a dress code for this event. We got into the bus and went to Nirmala Hotel. Why the event didn't take place in Quset but in Nirmala, it because Makrab 3'20 need 347 capacity of student so it couldn't take place in Quest Hotel. This event is opened by Headmaster speech and continued by MK'3, Band'3, TST'3 performance and lastly short movie created by MP3 finalized by singing our hymn. We got tired and we went back to Quest Hotel at 01.00 A.M. to take a rest.



On 20th March 2019, i woke up at 05.30 A.M. and waking up my friend. As usual i took a bath and had a breakfast. I remembered this is the last day me in Bali so i was kinda sad. My friend took the keycard and gave it to the receptionist and checked out from Quset Hotel. We started the journey at 08.00 A.M. to Kuta Beach and only took around 30 minutes to arrive. Then we changed the transportation to angkot. After arrived in Kuta Beach, i took photos with my friends and beachwalking. I got thisty in there so i went to mall named Beach Walk. But because the mall wasn't opened yet, we couldnt go into the mall so we just went to market around the mall. I bought a bottle of water with some snack. I had a chat with my friend and then went to Krisna Sunset Road to buy souvenirs for my family. I only bought Pie Susu and Kacang Disko one for me to eat and one for my family in Bandung also i had lunch there. Because there was a destination that our bus hadn't visited yet, we quickly went to Tanah Lot before Bedugul. In that places i took a lot of photos and said my last goodbye to Bli. In Bedugul i took photos with my 50k IDR as a memoriam that i have gone to Bedugul. After that, we had a dinner at Kenanga Singaraja Restaurant. We continued our journey to Gilimanuk Port and got into ferry ship. At 11.00 P.M. we arrived at Ketapang Port.


At 04.30 A.M. we finally arrived at Bromo Asri Restaurant at 04.30 A.M. to have a breakfast. Then continued the journey to Suramadu Bridge only to pass it and stopped for a several minutes. Then i had lunch in Warung Wulan Surabaya. Because the train started at 04.00 P.M., we must wait for a few hours. Next we checked our ticket and sat by our number. In the train i had a lot of memories and i can't tell you all about it. But it was worthy. At midnight i brushed my teeth after i played cards with my friend and went to sleep. At 05.40 our train arrived at Kebon Kawung Station Bandung and i got picked up by my father and went to home. This is my best experince that i can have with my friends.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Recommendation Letter