INTRODUCTION



Introduction


Today is the fist day at schoool for Gian. He meets Aryo. Then, they introduce each other.
G : Hello, good morning !
A : Hello, good morning too !
G : Hey this is the first time that i meet you, can you introduce yourself ?
A : Sure. My name is Alfonsus Aryo, but you can call me Aryo.
G : Hey Aryo, nice to meet you ! By the way, my name is Gian.
A : Hey Gian ! Nice to meet you too.
G : How old are you ?
A : I'm fifteen years old. I was born in Bandung, 7th of July 2002.
G : Wow, I'm fifteen years old too. I was born in Bandung, 3th of March 2002.
A : Great !
G : Hi Aryo, how do you do ?
A : I am a student. Do you somehow stay around here ?
G : No I'm not. I stay in Cibeureum, South Cimahi. How about you ?
A : I live in Pratista Residence, Bandung.
G : That's great. By the way, do you like sports ?
A : No I don't. I prefer reading books and playing piano. How about you ? What is your      hobbies ?
G : I like playing soccer and playing games in my computer.
A : Hey Gian. What is your favourite subjects ?
G : I like Physics and Sports. Do you like Physics too ?
A : Yes I do. But I also like Biology and Mathematics.
G : Looks like the bel has rang. See you soon !
A : See you soon !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TURBUD AT BALI

My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Recommendation Letter