Things to Do in Next December

Things to Do in Next December


A: Hi Gian ! Nice to meet you.
G: Hey Aryo ! Nice to meet you too. How are you ?
A: I'm fine. Thank you. How about you?
G: Yeah, i'm fine too.
A: Gian, do you know about school announcement holiday in December?
G: I don't know, why?
A: Well, i don't know where i have to go in my holiday. Last holiday was so boring because i just            stay in home waiting the holiday to be over.
G: Me too. I just stayed at home because my parents were still working in my holiday.
A: Do you have some interesting place to visit especially in Indonesia ?
G: I know some interesting place in Indonesia such as Bali and Jogja.
A: What make you feel that Bali is an exciting holiday place.
G: They have some interesting attraction like Ubud and Kuta Beach in Bali. Bali is an interesting
     place because you can see many beautiful view spots there.
A: And how about Jogja ? Do you think that there is some exciting things to do there ?
G: Of course. You can do shopping in Malioboro Street. There are so many unique souvenirs too
     there.
A: Can I see some beautiful view spots there ?
G: Ow yes. You can visit Borobudur Temple and see some beautiful view spots there.
A: Great ! Thank you for your attention. Now, I know where am I going to go in the next December.
     As you know that there is two weeks holiday in the next December.
G: Your welcome.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TURBUD AT BALI

My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Recommendation Letter