KINDNESS IS AROUND US

KINDNESS IS AROUND US

             Sometimes maybe we don't feel that kindness is around us. We just feel that someone doesn't care about your problem, especially family. Parents just being busy with their job and brother is busy with lecture. They don't always around you when you need your help.
             I'm gonna tell you my experience being helped by another people. That is my mom. She helped me everytime, even in bad situations. She help me to solve many problems in my life. In one day, i broke my arm in school because i fell while i'm playing basket ball in field. My mother is a teacher in my school, so my mother helped me. She took me to the hospital and payed for the cost. She comforted me to get well soon .
              Another time she helped me was when i was 8th Junior High School. I was lazy to get into Science Olympic in Bandung. But my mother kept supporting me and finally i became the first champion of the contest. Because of that, i could get into 3 Senior High School by path of achievement. I am very grateful and just realized i can't entered 3 Senior HIgh School without my mother support.
              My father helps me a lot when i don't understand with my homework. My father is so nice and friendly so i want to ask him if i dont understand about subject like mathematic and pyshics. He also help me to buy things i use in school. He never complain or feel tired.
              One time my brother helped me to fix the cupboard in my room. He so nice that he want to helped me even when he is busy with course work and essay from lecture. He is my hero in home and i love him.
               My friend is also help me a lot in my daily life. They teach me about Eksponen and logaritma when i didn't understand about it. They very tolerant with me even when i'm different with them in terms of religion, tribes, race. They never looked at me differently.
               One time, i don't have money to went home. It was 6 pm in the afternoon. My handphone is low battery and i dont have money to buy Gojek from my smartphone. I was very confused and afraid i cannot went home and scolded by my parents. After a while, my friend asked me why i still not went to home. I answered that i didn't have any money to buy gojek even ride with angkot. So my friend give me a solution to went home with him because his house is in the same area with me. The area is Antapani and his house is only separated by few house.
               My friend also help me when i didn't bring any food to school. I was very hungry because i didn't eat from the morning. But my friend give me a money to buy food from canteen and told me to didn't have to pay for the debts. Everyone is very nice to me even i can't be always nice to them.
                Kindness is around us so don't be sad or afraid with our problem. Help will arrive to you if you be nice with each other.

"There is a lot of kind people in this world . If you cant find one, be one." 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TURBUD AT BALI

My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Recommendation Letter